Delmar Hall is the newest addition to the St. Louis concert scene – a 750 capacity venue situated directly next door to The Pageant in the heart of The Loop.
Conceived and developed by The Pageant owners, Delmar Hall’s mission is to be St. Louis’ premier mid-level concert venue, filling the void left when Mississippi Nights, the beloved riverfront club, closed after a thirty-year run in 2007.
Capacity ranges from 350-750 depending on the type of event.
The Bar at Delmar Hall (located in the front bar area of the venue) will open at 6pm on show nights. Everyone must have a ticket to the show in order to enter. Those inside The Bar when doors open will have first access to the venue.
Valid Form of ID
All patrons wishing to enter 21+ sections must have a valid form of identification. In addition, ALL patrons must have a valid form of identification to enter events with age restrictions. We will deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification. No refunds.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Valid Photo United States Issued ID
- Valid Photo Passport
- Original Birth Certificate (must have raised seal) along with another Current Photo ID
Unacceptable Forms of Identification (list not exhaustive):
- School ID
- Firearm/Conceal & Carry ID
- Temporary Driving Permits which do not contain a photo or the State’s raised seal are not acceptable forms of identification for proof of age.
- Other (Company’s Sole Discretion)
Delmar Hall reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enters the premises. In addition, Delmar Hall reserves the right to determine, on a case by case basis, which items are not permitted to be on premises.
The possession of all firearms and other weapons (including concealed firearms) on our premises is strictly prohibited.
The following items are prohibited inside Delmar Hall. (list not exhaustive) All items are at the discretion of management or per artist request.
- Outside liquids, including beverages
- Beverage Containers (Camelbacks, bottles, cans, cups, travel mugs, flasks, etc.)
- Pepper Spray, Mace, etc.
- Laser Pointers
- Sharpies, Markers, Pens, Paints, etc.
- Glow Sticks/Items
- Items which purpose is to swing or toss (Hula Hoops, rings, swirling balls, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind (including concealed) and items which can be used as weapons
- Balloons, Totems, large Signs/Flags, Stickers, Flyers
- Go Pros, Selfie Sticks and Tablets (iPad, Kindles, etc.)
- Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 14″x10″x10″
- Medication without original container and matching valid photo ID for prescription
Please respect your fellow patrons – seat saving is strictly prohibited.
Camera / Recording
Camera and Recording policies are dictated by the artist and are based on a show by show basis. Please see the specific show on the shows page for any additional information we may have. Please remember: Camera policies may be changed at the last minute by the Artist. We reserve the right to restrict camera use on the premises.
In accordance to City Law, Delmar Hall is a non-smoking establishments. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor patio.
Electronic/Vapor smoking devices are NOT permitted to be used inside the venue or building. Use of these items are welcome on the patio.
Stage Diving / Crowd Surfing
Stage diving and/or crowd surfing will result in immediate ejection from a concert.
Normally re-entry is allowed for those over 21 who are stamped at the door. Minors (those under 21) are never allowed re-entry. If a minor leaves the building they will not be allowed to re-enter Delmar Hall.
An automatic gratuity of 18% will be added to all open tabs which are left at the bar after closing.